Friday, January 3, 2014

SAC People is now on Post New Year Sale

I have good news to all you guys!!! I have blogged about SAC people and I am now in Robinson's Magnolia and guess what! SAC people is now on post New Year sale! This is great if you are still on the hunt.. or if you are planning to give someone a gift for their birthday or something..



Non the less. Now is the perfect time to get a great eco bag because it is now half the price! Yes HALF THE PRICE! For the same versatile, sturdy and reliable bag.

Only P150.00 for their artsy princess eco bags previously P300.00! And P250.00 for their sling eco bags. What a steal!! Kinda felt sad. For the price I 've paid I could have gotten two!
Ninja bags are still on their regular rate P150.00

You will never regret buying one for yourself. It is really convenient and useful. I am really stopping myself right now from buying a new eco bag! Please help me God! Why you so cute!??!

ALL SAC PEOPLE'S BRANCHES ARE ON SALE!!!! Can t get any better? Do ask them which ones are on sale because other eco bag items are really just P150.00




Visit their stores in :
  • Robinson's Magnolia, 2nd floor
  • Sm Mega Mall, 2nd floor
  • Alabang Town Center, 2nd floor
  • Trinoma, 2nd floor
  • Glorietta 1, 2nd floor
  • Mall of Asia, 2nd floor


Hurry now because sale is only until supplies lasts!

Happy Shopping Shoppers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other things that might interest you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...