Monday, March 17, 2014

Blue Bell Ice Cream : NEW FLAVORS!

Last month, the love month, I was invited by Ms. Ebe Puno of Blue Bell Ice Cream Philippines to the Pinoy Romantic Eats at The Podium. I for one, I was totally psyched and excited!

I was glad to meet her in person, but I was even happier to hear about her story about Blue Bell. Apparently their love of ice cream is what brought Blue Bell to us (Philippines).

She and her cousin felt like Blue Bell was one of the best ice creams they've had that they took a chance and asked permission for a franchise to bring Blue Bell to the Philippines. Of course they got it! Because Blue Bell is here!

Did you know that the Philippines, is one of the first in South East Asia to get a franchise from Blue Bell?!


Thank you Ms. Ebe for a wonderful time!

So Pinoy Romantic Eats had different types and kinds of food. There was of course ice cream! Cotton candy, Cheesecakes by Irene, Silk Road (Thai food), Your Local, Bucky's Not a Brownie, etc..


I was more than happy to introduce the Pickiest Eater to Ms. Ebe. After all, he is my guru and I for one am a proud student! They had a lot in common, so they hit it off in an instant! Apparently, Cebu is a small small world!


Blue Bell I must say is a really affordable ice cream, especially considering that it is PREMIUM ICE CREAM. Because to be honest, yogurts aren't really screaming cheap because a pint would cost P400 or more! While Blue Bell's ice cream is just P250 a pint!


I am seriously thinking of collecting their cups! It is just so cute to have around. Totally reusable and decorative!


I think the people who had the chance to try Blue Bell was very happy! Almost all of them left with pints on hand and with a big smile on their face!


More happy customers! During the event they sold ice creams by the scoop :) I am hoping that they would open an ice cream parlor, surely they would be a hit! For me it is way better than most of the ice creams in our market.

You know why I say that? It is because most ice creams, when they melt and refreeze they become lumpy and bubbly. It looses its form and tastes weird when you eat them again.

With Blue Bell, I never had that problem!


Now we all know that money doesn't grow on trees! So be mindful of what you spend them on. But make sure you spare some for BLUE BELL! Coz you deserve it after all that hard days work!


We were serenaded by wonderful musicians during the event. Some of the songs they played made me wanna jump off the balcony (they were that good!). Kidding! But it totally made me wanna cry! Boohoo!


Their Red Velvet was such a great hit! Because it was flying off off their freezers before they can even restock them. I had a chance for a free scoop and had the Red Velvet. Why?! I had to take advantage of the opportunity because it will be a while before they can restock!

While at Podium, Miss Ebe showed me a couple of their new flavors! I hope you are excited!! 

Here they are!


  • If you are a 3 in 1 kind of person. The ULTIMATE NEAPOLITAN will be great for you, as it is made out of Ultimate Vanilla, Dutch Chocolate and Strawberries and Homemade Vanilla!
  • Their BUTTERED PECAN is made out of butter pecan with slightly salted roasted pecan halves.
  • CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER is made out of rich chocolate ice cream with creamy peanut butter swirls. Now this is a flavor that would totally be dependent on the person eating it. You may totally fall in love with it or hate it! For me, the best way I can describe it is, salted caramel.
  • The COTTON CANDY. It totally melted my heart. I have no idea how to explain the taste. Somehow while I was eating it, it reminded me of my sweet childhood days!


So what are you waiting for? After work, head on to the nearest place with Blue Bell Ice Cream!


Where to find Blue Bell?

Cebu City

  • Robinsons Banilad Town Center
  • Rustans Ayala
  • Rustans Banawa
  • Gaisano One Pavilion
  • Gaisano Country Mall
  • Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa
  • Waterfront Lahug
  • Moon Cafe (IT Park)
  • Sweet Surprises
  • Hi Mart
  • H Mart
  • Islands and More at BE Resort
  • Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort and Spa
  • Texas Creamery (Ayala Center Cebu)

    Boracay

    • Budget Mart

      Metro Manila

      • Robinsons Supermarket-Eastwood
      • Robinsons Supermarket-Z Square Mall, Banawe, Quezon City
      • Robinsons Supermarket BF Paranaque
      • Robinsons Supermarket Ermita
      • Robinsons Supermarket Magnolia
      • DEC Chinese Deli-Wilson St., San Juan
      • Pioneer Center Supermarket

        South Luzon

        • Robinsons Supermarket-Nuvali
        • Robinsons Supermarket-Tagaytay City

        No comments:

        Post a Comment

        Other things that might interest you

        Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...