Friday, March 28, 2014

Red Velvet Cupcake : Twelve Cupcakes

Cupcake is all the rage or it is over? But whichever the case is, they are still everywhere and growing.. I think every person on this planet loves a good cupcake. Who wouldn't?! I mean even as a kid I have always loved eating my cupcake snacks. They weren't freshly baked back then of course unlike these babies!

So, I was at Lucky China Town the other week and I happen to pass by TWELVE CUPCAKES. I have been seeing photos of it around, I am pretty curious if it is any good.

I would not say where, but I was seriously traumatized by one cupcake place. I was super excited to try their cupcakes because they were all so lovely looking. If looks could kill, I would have been dead already. I wasted a few hundred peso bills that could have gone to someplace better.

But we learn from our mistakes. Well at least I have learned from my previous mistake and I didn't let the glutenous monster in me take charge. I was smart enough this time to start with one (not that I didn't want more, I was just scared that it would be dry or unpleasant and it would just go to the back of the refrigerator to be thrown out a week or so later).




I am all about what is inside this box. This magical hot pink box contained my super favorite flavor : RED VELVET! Whoooooooooo. And I was super crazy exited to try it.

Even cradled it like a precious baby til I got home. Nobody is to unravel the goodness within. I had to take a decent photo of it.

You know the feeling in your gut whenever opening Christmas gifts? I had that crazy feeling inside of me the whole time I was opening the box!

I love the cute red heart it had on top of the cream cheese. But most of all, I loved how good it was on the inside! Definitely would love to have some more!


Now that I know their cupcakes are good, I am looking forward to trying their other flavors!

OH! When I was there, even though I just bought one cupcake. The lady surprised me when she gave me 3 tickets for a "Buy 1 Take 1" coupon. More cupcakes! Wieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3


Branches :
  • Lucky China Town : Ground floor
  • Century City Mall : Lower Ground floor
  • SM City BF : Ground floor
  • SM MOA : Ground floor, North Entertainment Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other things that might interest you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...