Sunday, December 15, 2013

51% OFF on Las Paellas at ENSOGO

I have been blabbing about online shopping for a while now, it may be a little late but better than never! Saving money especially this Christmas season is a must! So deals are everywhere.

I have been so busy filling out orders for my customers that I barely got the time to write or do some shopping myself. So I would just like to share to you what I have found last minute, it may save you a couple of bucks for a special occasion or two. Your birthday treat to friends and family, a date with your girl, or just a nice quiet meal for yourself. 

Sometimes planning ahead can save you big bucks. Imagine the extra change you get for the same quality and amount for half the price or sometimes more! I admit to hoarding coupons for my favorite places and it truly saves me money since I know that I would be visiting the place over and over again!

Special doesn't always have to extravagant or expensive. It may just be a simple well planned out blue print.

 DEAL Ends TONIGHT or atleast it says that there is one day left. Grab the chance now, you don't know when you will be craving for paella but it is a great thing to have a coupon on hand "JUST IN CASE". Since I had the time today to do some browsing on online shopping sites, I saw that my favorite ENSOGO had a deal on my recent blog article LAS PAELLAS, which is located at Greenhills Shopping Center.



They have 2 different offers for us.
if you haven't been there.
get a taste of LAS PAELLAS for an amazing 51% OFF!
the deal would be great for you and your date, or you and your family.
deal ends TONIGHT!
  
They are offering 
 
Set meal for 2 for only P 489.00 (valued at P980.00)
1 Paella
1 Main Course
2 Iced Tea

Set meal for 6 for only P1199.00 (valued at P2420.00)
Paella
2 Main Course
6 Iced Tea

deal can be used on January 16-April 16, 2014
*max voucher is 2 coupons per person per visit/redemption, but unlimited purchase
*reservation is atleast 1 day prior to redemption

by the way coupon can only be used at Greenhills shopping center branch :)


Visit
RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other things that might interest you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...