Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich from Starbucks Coffee

     On a cold rainy day like this, everyone would grab a coffee or a hot chocolate to warm them up at home or at work. Since it has been raining for a few days now, I hope that everyone is safe and sound. Do not go out anymore if not necessary. 

     But I am so cold now that I suddenly wanted coffee and I thought of Starbucks new creation that is perfect with coffee for this gloomy weather. If there is a fire place in our house somewhere, I would sit there and cuddle up with my blanket! Starbucks has done it again! Their Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich (P80) is made up of 2 awesome chocolate chip cookie with melted marshmallow in between, and with a few seconds inside the microwave. PERFECT! Oozing with its chocolaty goodness in every bite!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich (P80)

Cookies that melt in your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other things that might interest you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...